Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
Discover How to Ease Long Term Pain and Recover From Injury Faster Than Ever – Without Any Unpleasant Side Effects
If you’re suffering from an injury or have chronic pain, PEMF Therapy is one of those hard to find treatments that drug companies don’t want you to know about.
Pulsed Electromagentic Field Therapy is not the typical ultrasound or electric stimulation machines you find in most physical therapy clinics. PEMF works together with your body’s natural recovery processes to relieve pain by restoring and maximizing the functionality of your cells. When combined with a Physical Therapist that knows how to properly use the technology, you can recover and get back to living your life – FAST!
Whether it’s neck or shoulder pain, back pain, knee pain, muscle spasms, a sports injury, broken bone, or it’s something that “just happens as we get older”, it can be very tempting to just accept you situation and go with the standard approach of “take some pills and just rest.”
We have so many patients that tried rest, medications, injections, as well as other options like chiropractors, but they haven’t been able to achieve the end to pain and suffering. We’ve also seen many people that just want to recover and get back to work, hobbies, sports, and even playing with their kids as quickly as possible. If you’ve experienced any of the above and want to achieve a much faster and lasting recovery, you’re not alone.
We hear this all the time at our physical therapy clinic and when it comes to living with this frustration, everybody we see wants to know …
"I don't understand, why am I in pain?
"I've been dealing with pain for months (maybe more), and I've tried everything - why doesn't the problem get resolved?"
They hope that they wake up one morning, and the pain will be a thing of the past. But then 6 months later, you’re still living with constant pain, and it’s often even worse than when it first started.
Does that sound familiar?
Another situation we hear about all the time in our physical therapy clinic is how a patient’s Doctor told them to “take painkillers” and “take it easy.”
Then they end up going back to the doctor a few weeks later because it hasn’t gotten any better. Often the next course of action is a prescription for STRONGER pain pills, more rest, injections, and sometimes even surgery.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
It’s not your fault. Maybe you’re confused because you’ve been told different things by a bunch of different people. Maybe you think you need to rest because you’ve been told that walking makes your pain worse, or that you should be doing “these exercises” to make it better.
Perhaps you think your pain was caused by doing a particular workout or sleeping in a weird position. But in reality you’re in pain because of bad posture that caused you muscles to become weak and then “BOOM”! That last workout or awkward sleeping position was like the straw that broke the camels back.
It can be very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making your pain worse!
This often leads to people to procrastinate and delay making a decision about what to do to help fix the problem. What’s worse is that many people begin accepting their situation as “normal” because “it’s just part of my life now; not much I can do” or “this just happens because I have a very active lifestyle and I’m getting older.”
Do You Feel That Way?
If You’re Living With Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Might Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
If you experienced any of the above, we would love to help you! Your situation is not hopeless, and you don’t just have to accept it! We invite you to book a call to talk with us at our Physical Therapy Clinic in Brooklyn. The fact that some of the things mentioned above have already happened is actually a GOOD THING … You know what doesn’t work, and you’re closer to discovering the thing that does!
Please click the link below to book a call with us. The phone consultation is free of charge, and there is no obligation to book any appointments. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about your best options on how to get better and back to doing what you love – fast!
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Pain Quickly?"
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- The first thing is that you need to make a decision about getting help. There so many people that rest and “take it easy” for weeks because they think that their condition will “go away on its own given enough time.” But then 6 months later nothing has changed, or it got worse.
- Do the RIGHT exercises – Alongside PEMF, one of the best things to help relieve your pain is to do the right types of stretches and progressive exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist. Doing the wrong exercises can aggravate your pain even more, so you have to be careful where you’re getting advice from. The specific exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain get you back to your active life – quickly. The right exercise plan will also help make sure the problems don’t come back anytime soon.
- Avoid taking pills and harmful medication – If you went the traditional route, it’s extremely likely you were prescribed a range of different painkillers or injections to help ease your pain. But here’s the truth, those prescriptions only mask your pain and aren’t good for you long term. A natural solution like Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy has helped many people just like you who want to recover faster, or aren’t making progress in their recovery.
- You need to get a natural solution with PEMF and “hands-on” Physical Therapy treatment. A combination of PEMF and Physical Therapy is proven to help people get back to doing what they love – FAST! If your pain is affecting your ability to stay active, do sport, excel at your hobbies and activities, or threatens your career – PEMF and physical therapy can help you get back to living the life on your terms as quickly as possible.
Note: This Free Discovery Visit is something we offer to people who are unsure about Physical Therapy. If you’re nervous, skeptical, or just unsure how physical therapy will benefit you, please start with this discovery visit. We will work to find out what’s wrong and how we can fix it – without any risk on your part.
Your next question might be:
"How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Project Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Pain...In the Next Few Days?"
Here are just a few things we can do for you:
- We can take away pain and stiffness – fast. Usually in just a couple sessions.
- We will do a thorough examination to find out what’s really going on so that we can get to the root cause of your back pain – often within 20 minutes.
- Pain can suck all the energy out of you and then block you from a good night’s sleep. We’ll help you sleep better and have more energy each day so you can get your life back.
- We’ll make sure your problem is “corrected” and healing properly. Then we’ll provide you with the custom tailored set of exercises and/or stretches that will help speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to taking painkillers that can cause more damage and aren’t good for your health long term.
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office and from making repeat visits only to be prescribed stronger painkillers.
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery or steroid injections.
- We can help you get through the day without relying on “braces” or “supports” to help with the pain.
- We can help you get back to the sports and hobbies that your pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to walk, run, and sit comfortably for more than 15 minutes without aching pain in your back, knees, neck, or shoulders.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain.
While PEMF is only available in our office, if you’re unable to make it in, we have amazing telehealth and online physical therapy sessions available! Our digital sessions are a great way to get rid of pain from the comfort of your own home!
If you’d like to learn more about pricing – and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Brooklyn, then please just click the button below.