Neck Pain & Shoulder Pain
Discover How to Stop Neck & Shoulder Pain Without
Medication, Injections, or Risking Surgery!
When it comes to living with shoulder or neck pain, here’s what everybody we see wants to know …
"I don't understand, why am I in pain?
"I've been dealing with neck and/or shoulder pain for months (maybe more), and it keeps getting worse - why am I still suffering from this?"
Lots of people think that their neck or shoulder pain will go away on its own.
They hope that they wake up one morning, and the pain will be a thing of the past. But then 6 months later, you’re still living with constant neck and shoulder pain, and it’s often even worse than when it first started.
Does that sound familiar?
Another situation we hear about all the time in our physical therapy clinic is how a patient’s Doctor told them to “take painkillers” and “take it easy.”
Then they end up going back to the doctor a few weeks later because it hasn’t gotten any better. Often the next course of action is a prescription for STRONGER pain pills and recommendation to go see a surgeon.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
It’s not your fault. Maybe you’re confused because you’ve been told different things by a bunch of different people. Maybe you think you have a neck problem – but did you know it could actually be your shoulder that’s causing the issue. The reverse could also be true. A shoulder problem that’s actually being caused by something going on in your neck. That’s just how the human body works.
It can be very confusing to know exactly what to do. This often leads to people to procrastinate and delay making a decision about what to do to help fix their neck or shoulder pain. What’s worse is that many people begin accepting their situation as “normal” because “it’s just part of my life now; not much I can do” or “this just happens because I have a very active lifestyle and I’m getting older.”
Do You Feel That Way?
If You’re Living With Neck And/Or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Might Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
If you experienced any of the above, we would love to help you! Your situation is not hopeless, and you don’t just have to accept it! We invite you to book a call to talk with us at our Physical Therapy Clinic in Brooklyn. The fact that some of the things mentioned above have already happened is actually a GOOD THING … You know what doesn’t work, and you’re closer to discovering the thing that does!
Please click the link below to book a call with us. The phone consultation is free of charge, and there is no obligation to book any appointments. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about your best options on how to get better and back to doing what you love – fast!
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Neck/Shoulder Pain Quickly?"
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- The first thing is that you need to make a decision about getting help. There so many people that rest and “take it easy” for weeks because they think that neck or shoulder pain will “go away on its own given enough time.” But then 6 months later nothing has changed, or it got worse.
- Do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help relieve your neck or shoulder pain is to do the right types of stretches and progressive exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist. Doing the wrong exercises can aggravate your issue even more, so you have to be careful where you’re getting advice from. The specific exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain get you back to your active life – quickly. The right exercise plan will also help make sure the problems don’t come back anytime soon.
- Avoid sitting and sleeping in weird positions – Have you gotten up in the morning and had a sore or painful neck? Or how about after a long day where you spent most of it sitting – did you have tightness or pain in your shoulders? The reason for that is because sleeping or sitting with bad posture or in an awkward position can contribute alot to neck and shoulder pain. Doing the right strengthening exercises, stretches, and getting hands-on treatment can help you get rid of the pain for good and get active again. It’ll also help you feel a lot more comfortable on those days when you do want to hang out on the couch.
- You need to get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy treatment. Physical Therapy is proven to help people with neck or shoulder pain. It’s one of the most common injuries we see at Project Physical Therapy. If your neck or shoulder pain is affecting your ability to stay active, do sport, excel at your hobbies and activities, or threatens your career – physical therapy can help you get back to living the life on your terms as quickly as possible.
Note: This Free Discovery Visit is something we offer to people who are unsure about Physical Therapy. If you’re nervous, skeptical, or just unsure how physical therapy will benefit you, please start with this discovery visit. We will work to find out what’s wrong and how we can fix it – without any risk on your part.
Your next question might be:
"How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Project Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Neck and/or Shoulder Pain...In the Next Few Days?"
Here are just a few things we can do for you:
- We can take away pain and stiffness – fast. Usually in just a couple sessions.
- We will do a thorough examination to find out what’s really going on so that we can get to the root cause of your shoulder or neck pain – often within 20 minutes.
- Pain can suck all the energy out of you and then block you from a good night’s sleep. We’ll help you sleep better and have more energy each day so you can get your life back.
- We’ll make sure your problem is “corrected” and healing properly. Then we’ll provide you with the custom tailored set of exercises and/or stretches that will help speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to taking painkillers that can cause more damage and aren’t good for your health long term.
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office and from making repeat visits only to be prescribed stronger painkillers.
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery or steroid injections.
- We can help you get a good night’s sleep without rolling around all night to find that one position that doesn’t hurt.
- We can help you get back to the sports and hobbies that neck or shoulder pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to walk, run, and sit comfortably for more than 15 minutes without aching pain in your neck or shoulders.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic neck and/or shoulder pain. Our physical therapy clinic is also equipped with the latest PEMF Therapy that can help relieve your neck and shoulder pain even faster.
If you can’t make it into our office for some reason, digital sessions have never been easier or more effective! Our telehealth and virtual physical therapy is a great option to get rid of pain from the comfort of your home or office.
If you’d like to learn more about pricing – and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Brooklyn, then please just click the button below and complete the short form.
Hear From Happy Clients of Project Physical Therapy
Please enjoy watching these case studies of other people just like you who came to see a physical therapist at Project Physical Therapy – and left much happier and healthier: