Discover Knee Pain Relief Without Taking Painkillers, Injections or Risking Surgery!
If you’re living with bad knees, that are painful or achy, then it’s very easy to think that it’s due to “wear and tear” or it’s something that “just happens as we get older”, or that it’s nothing major and it’ll just go away on its own.
You can’t quite figure out why you’re feeling pain in your knees – and for some reason, it’s not getting any better!
If you’re experiencing knee pain or stiffness, you’re not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our physical therapy clinic in Brooklyn.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, here’s what everybody we see wants to know …
"I don't understand, why am I in pain?
"I've been dealing with knee pain for months (maybe more), and it keeps getting worse - why am I still suffering from this?"
Lots of people think that their knee pain will go away on its own.
They hope that they wake up one morning, and the knee pain will be a thing of the past. But then 6 months later, you’re still living with constant knee pain, and it’s often even worse than when it first started.
Does that sound familiar?
Another situation we hear about all the time in our physical therapy clinic is how a patient’s Doctor told them to “take painkillers” and “take it easy.”
Then they end up going back to the doctor a few weeks later because it hasn’t gotten any better. Often the next course of action is a prescription for STRONGER pain pills and maybe a knee support.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
It’s not your fault. Maybe you’re confused because you’ve been told different things by a bunch of different people. Maybe you think you need to rest because you’ve been told that walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing “these exercises” to make it better.
It can be very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making your knee pain worse!
This often leads to people to procrastinate and delay making a decision about what to do to help fix their knee pain. What’s worse is that many people begin accepting their situation as “normal” because “it’s just part of my life now; not much I can do” or “this just happens because I have a very active lifestyle and I’m getting older.”
Do You Feel That Way?
If You’re Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Might Be Lasting Longer Than It Should
If you experienced any of the above, we would love to help you! Your situation is not hopeless, and you don’t just have to accept it! We invite you to book a call to talk with us at our Physical Therapy Clinic in Brooklyn. The fact that some of the things mentioned above have already happened is actually a GOOD THING … You know what doesn’t work, and you’re closer to discovering the thing that does!
Please click the link below to book a call with us. The phone consultation is free of charge, and there is no obligation to book any appointments. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about your best options on how to get better and back to doing what you love – fast!
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Knee Pain Quickly?"
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- The first thing is that you need to make a decision about getting help. There so many people that rest and “take it easy” for weeks because they think that knee pain will “go away on its own given enough time.” But then 6 months later nothing has changed, or it got worse.
- Do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help relieve your knee pain is to do the right types of stretches and progressive exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist. Doing the wrong exercises can aggravate your knees even more, so you have to be careful where you’re getting advice from. The specific exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain get you back to your active life – quickly. The right exercise plan will also help make sure the problems don’t come back anytime soon.
- Avoid sitting in weird positions – Here’s the truth, human beings were not designed to sit. When you sit, you’re putting your knees in an awkward and unnatural position. Knees shouldn’t be bent like that for very long. Doing the right strengthening exercises, stretches, and getting hands-on treatment can help you get active again. It’ll also help you feel a lot more comfortable on those days when you do want to hang out on the couch.
- You need to get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy treatment. Physical Therapy is proven to help people with knee pain. It’s one of the most common injuries we see at Project Physical Therapy. If your knee pain is affecting your ability to stay active, do sport, excel at your hobbies and activities, or threatens your career – physical therapy can help you get back to living the life on your terms as quickly as possible.
Note: This Free Discovery Visit is something we offer to people who are unsure about Physical Therapy. If you’re nervous, skeptical, or just unsure how physical therapy will benefit you, please start with this discovery visit. We will work to find out what’s wrong and how we can fix it – without any risk on your part.
Your next question might be:
"How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Project Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain...In the Next Few Days?"
Here are just a few things we can do for you:
- We can take away pain and stiffness – fast. Usually in just a couple of sessions.
- We will do a thorough examination to find out what’s really going on so that we can get to the root cause of your knee pain – often within 20 minutes.
- Pain can suck all the energy out of you and then block you from a good night’s sleep. We’ll help you sleep better and have more energy each day so you can get your life back.
- We’ll make sure your problem is “corrected” and healing properly. Then we’ll provide you with the custom tailored set of exercises and/or stretches that will help speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to taking painkillers that can cause more damage and aren’t good for your health long term.
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office and from making repeat visits only to be prescribed stronger painkillers.
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery or steroid injections.
- We can help you get through the day without relying on a knee support to help with the pain.
- We can help you get back to the sports and hobbies that knee pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to walk, run, and sit comfortably for more than 15 minutes without aching pain in your knees.
We can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic knee pain. Our physical therapy clinic is also equipped with the latest PEMF therapy that can help relieve your knee pain and recover even faster.
If you’re unable to (or don’t want to) experience our awesome physical therapists in person, we have a digital option! We have been getting fantastic results for clients that take advantage of our telehealth and online physical therapy sessions – it’s a great way to get rid of that knee pain without leaving your home or office!
If you’d like to learn more about pricing – and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Brooklyn, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: