How To Get Rid Of "Arthritis" Pain If You've Had It For Two Months or More...Without Medication or Surgery!
If you’ve been told that you have arthritis are suffering from pain, stiffness, or discomfort for at least two months, you’re in the right place. Whether you have pain in one part of the body or in several, it’s important not to let the pain drag out longer than it needs to.
When it comes to dealing with arthritis pain, here’s what everybody wants to know …
"I don't understand, why can't I get out of pain?
"I've been dealing with pain for months (maybe years), will it ever get better without medication?"
Lots of people think that their arthritis pain irreversible and that things will continue to get worse with time. They think that medication, changes in lifestyle, or in some cases surgery is the only option.
Fast forward several months or years later, you’re on even more medication, still living with constant pain, and it’s even worse than when it first started.
Does that sound familiar?
This is something we hear about all the time in our physical therapy clinic. Many Doctors prescribe medication and tell patients to “take it easy.”
This is rarely the best advice. Usually they end up going back to the doctor a few weeks later because there has been no improvement. Often the next course of action is a prescription for stronger medication and more rest.
This type of “treatment” is why so many people who used to be active are suffering with chronic pain and are often pushed into taking stronger medication and persuaded to give up on hobbies and activities because you “need to be more careful now.”
We’ve also seen many cases of “misdiagnosis”. This is where a doctor says your pain is because you have “arthritis”, but after going through treatment with us, we figure out how to get you pain free. The kicker….arthritis had nothing to do with it.
Has This or Something Similar Happened To You?
Why isn’t your pain going away? It’s not your fault. You’ve been told different things by a bunch of different people. Lot’s of people out there are giving advice that isn’t accurate for your exact issue.
Even the doctors who are supposed to know what they’re doing keep on providing temporary solutions that don’t actually keep your pain gone and get you back to doing the hobbies and activities you’ve been missing out on.
This often leads to people accepting their situation because “it’s just part of my life now; not much I can do” – as if this is the new normal.
Do You Feel That Way?
If You’re Living With Arthritis Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Might Be Lasting Longer Than It Should
If you experienced any of the above, your situation is not hopeless! At Project Physical Therapy we have a different approach to nearly all other “physical therapy” clinics out there. It’s called MyoMelt Therapy.
We’re able to help people that have been let down in the past by multiple doctors, physical therapists, and chiropractors. We can help people who are tired of being pushed onto medication all the time, don’t want any injections, have been visiting various doctors with no end in sight, or just sick and tired of constantly being limited in their daily life by their pain.
Myomelt Therapy can help you:
- Get rid of pain…
- Save a TON of time by not visiting your doctor and chiropractor 52 times a year. …
- Take care of your pain FAST naturally and without medication, injections, or surgery…
- Start doing hobbies and activities you thought you can’t do anymore…
- Have consistent and long term pain relief that you won’t keep you awake at night either due to pain or constant worrying!…
And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “Myomelt Therapy” in less than a couple of weeks
If you’re interested in learning more, we invite you to book a free consultation at our Physical Therapy Clinic in Brooklyn to see if this is right for you. We call this consultation a “Discovery Visit.” MyoMelt is not right for everyone so unlike the typical approach you see at most doctors offices, we want to make sure that we can actually help you.
The fact that some of the things mentioned above have already happened does have a silver lining … You know what doesn’t work, and you’re closer to discovering the thing that does!
Please click the link below to request a discovery visit. The consultation is free of charge, and there is no obligation to book any appointments. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about your best options on how to get better and back to doing what you love – fast!
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Pain Quickly?"...
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- The first thing is that you need to make a decision about getting help. There so many people that procrastinate because they think that “arthritis is going to be with me forever,” there “isn’t much I can do about it”. Then 6 months later nothing has changed, or it got worse. There are options!
- Do the RIGHT exercises – Remember, if you’ve been in pain for more than two months, exercises alone are not enough! When used in combination with MyoMelt Therapy one of the best things to help relieve your pain is to do the right types of stretches and progressive exercises. At the same time, doing the wrong exercises can aggravate your pain even more, so you have to be careful who you’re getting advice from. The specific exercises we can give you will help reduce pain and stiffness. This means that you’ll be moving and getting back to your active life – quickly. The right exercise plan will also help make sure the problems don’t come back anytime soon.
- Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – has your hips or back (or other body part) ever felt painful or tight after you get out of bed or get off the couch after a long movie or Netflix binge? That’s because rest and sitting for a long period of time can actually aggravate the muscles and make them painful, stiff, or tight. Doing the right strengthening exercises, stretches, and getting hands-on treatment can help you get active again. It’ll also help you feel a lot more comfortable on those days when you do want to hang out on the couch.
- You need to get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy treatment. The “right kind” of Physical Therapy is proven to help people with arthritis pain. It’s one of the most common conditions (or misdiagnosis) we see at Project Physical Therapy. If your pain is affecting your ability to stay active, do sports, excel at your hobbies and activities, or threatens your career – we can help you get back to living the life on your terms as quickly as possible.
Note: This Free Discovery Visit is something we offer to people who are unsure about Physical Therapy. If you’re nervous, skeptical, or just unsure how physical therapy will benefit you, please start with this discovery visit. We will work to find out what’s wrong and how we can fix it – without any risk on your part.
Your next question might be:
“How Can Choosing Project Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Arthritis Pain…In the Next Few Days?”
Using our unique MyoMelt Therapy approach, here are just a few things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We can take away pain and stiffness – fast. Usually in just a couple of sessions.
- We can help you stop constantly worrying about the pain getting worse.
- We can help you get back to the sports, activities, and hobbies that hip pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you do basic daily activities again with ease and without pain.
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery or injections.
- We will do a thorough examination to find out what’s really going on so that we can get to the root cause of your pain – often within 20 minutes.
- Pain can suck all the energy out of you and then block you from a good night’s sleep. We’ll help you sleep better and have more energy each day so you can get your life back.
- We’ll make sure your problem is “corrected” and healing properly. Then we’ll provide you with the custom tailored treatment plan that will help speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to taking medication that can cause more damage and isn’t good for your health long term.
- We can help keep you out of the Doctor’s office and from making useless repeat visits
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain. Our MyoMelt Therapy approach can help get rid of your hip pain once and for all.
If you’d like to learn more, please just click the button below and complete the short form.